Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Episode: Bloggin in the Blues


Haven't blogged in a while.
Congrats Meme on graduatin'. We are very proud of your accomplishments and stellar grades! WOW! Congrats to Dad and his new job starting next week. We hope you will be very happy in your new company. I am sure you will be great!

Erin and Kev's stag and doe was a super party. I don't think I have seen so many people in one room in a long time. Gram danced her night away with Robo and Adam from what I saw! Ronny was cutting rugs too while Erin, Wendy and all the bridesmaids did an awesome job running the fun and games! I am glad we were able to make it, even those we got lost on the way back to K-town.


Mom's Day is this weekend and we are anxiously awaiting the fun and excitement that this day will bring. I know I am planning on receiving breakfast in bed, many gifts and the servitude of all the Silvas. I would like to spend the day reading romance novels or scrapbooking (hint hint) until such time as it is time to get together with my own Mom, Laura and Meg while all the boys (Uni too) completely make and serve up drinks and dinner. A girl can dream...

1 comment:

KathyP said...

Cool blog, KimmyKim Kim