Sunday, February 3, 2008

Episode: Harry Potter meets Scrappin' Kathy



Back in the day, Megan decided to decorate her bedroom a la Harry Potter. The idea was to use Hogwarts colours and put Harry Potter books etc on display. The room was painted accordingly (including a maroon ceiling !!) and voila the "The Harry Potter Room" as it is known was created. Fast forward a few years...Megan now lives in her newly (for the second time) designed room in the basement. The "HPR" was relegated to a spare room, storage room, video games room. One of the items in storage there was all the scrapbooking stuff being acquired by Kathy...After a long day of purging (3 garbage bags later... the new Scrappin' Kathy Room is unveiled. What a relief..I can now crop till my hearts content and actually find all the stuff I have. Feast your eyes

1 comment:

KimmyKimKim said...

I want to scrap.
I want to scrap.
I want to scrap.
I want some chocolate.
I want to scrap.
he he he he