Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Flowers

Our weather continues to be nice, we are seeing spring a little earlier than usual this year. Don't be fooled people ! Do not plant until after the long weekend. Unless of course you are the gambling kind or one who likes to wrap plants up in blankets. I'm not that kind. We have been working hard in the yard and have almost completed our shed refurbishment. Last year Rob put new shingles on and this year we have put vinyl siding on. We just have to paint the door and trim and she's good to go. It's quite a nice size so we decided to fix rather than replace. How Green are we ! The work Laura & I did last May has done us proud and the perennial bed and shade gardens are coming up nicely. Once I find my camera, I'll post some pics. Happy spring all !

1 comment:

KimmyKimKim said...

Post the pics! It looks amazing!!