Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Episode: The Birthday that Never Was!

Happy B-day to one wicked cool brother in law Cameron... If anyone ever does deserve a fun birthday party it's you Cam - somehow, someway, we will have cake this weekend coming up if it kills us all!

Thanks for always drinking beer with Dave and for teaching me (Kim) a little about laid back-ness. I think someday it might just eventually wear off a bit on me... I hope it does!

The kids thank you for ALWAYS swinging them around, whenever they ask you, and for (accidentally - wink wink) giving them both their first taste of beer!!!

1 comment:

KathyP said...

Here, here I second that motion. Cam's belated B-day party this weekend ! Yeah ! Sorry the wedding, ballgame and work got in the way but this way we'll get chance to relax and enjoy. How about Sunday...? We're in TO on Sat.