Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Episode: Erin & Kevin's Wedding


My favorite part of Kevin & Erin's wedding was seeing all the family and friends getting together and all having a fantastic time. I took some amazing pictures of my very good looking family who make me so proud everywhere I go... also I would have to say it was an absolute pleasure partying with the folks from Dunnville who are so much fun too ! The Barrie clan are a lot of fun and that fun continued until after the fireworks on Canada Day when we said goodbye and headed home. A very special moment was this reconnection of our beloved "Triplets" who are such a joy and so always so entertaining. Lots of love to Erin & Kevin ! Good luck and happy landings to Jerry - we can't wait till we have you back on our soil !

3 comments:

KimmyKimKim said...

Yeah - Yeah.
The triplets are all right I guess.
I hope Jer moves back to Canada soon. It's not like we see him all the time anyway - but it is way nicer to have the option!!!

KathyP said...

I'm sure the triplets have appreciated your fine example and leadership over the years ! Maybe Jer will settle down with a nice K'dub girl and have triplets of his own ! Ziggy, ziggy, Oi, oi, oi !

KimmyKimKim said...

Mom - you are too funny.
I was just being silly... I love the triplets.