Thursday, March 20, 2008

Episode: Laura Scraps!

Laura speaks out!

Here's my response to Mom's tag from her blog on Scrapping.
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My daughter, and Family members grandparents especially
2. Where are the two best places you've been to? Brockville, Dominican republic
3. Name two things you do every day: change diapers, kiss my husband
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:I'm in love with Cam Mart, I like to shop
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I really like watching Robin Hood Men in tights, with age I have lost the ability to look cool while dancing
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: My sister Kim, And my love of photography
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:To get knocked up, to go out with my b-ville girls and party once more
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: crop o dile, kims corner cutter
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Old pictues and candid pictures
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I am less creative the more I se other peoples work,
11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? Make a memory box for my daughters art work `
so there
`Love Chuck Norris

1 comment:

KathyP said...

I love your scrapbooking- it's really good !