Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Episode: Scrappin'Kathy speaks out

Hears my response to Scrappy Kim's tag from her blog on Scrapping. 1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Old Pictures of the family and my uncle Gil's memorabilia/
2. Where are the two best places you've been to? I haven't been to that many places - # 1 would be Sauble Beach and #2 would be California where Rob and I went for our 25th Wedding vacation. Honorable mention goes to Toronto...I'm very proud of the city where I was born and grew up.
3. Name two things you do every day: Play with my dog and I read the paper (sometimes I do the crossword but I always read "for better or worse" in the comics)
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I have three amazing daughters and I make good potatoe salad.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I sing along with my IPOD and I play Webkinz every day (thanks Gabby for getting me addicted)
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: I wanted to make a book of our pics etc of our trip to Europe but didn't know how. I went to a card making class and found out about tools, stamps, embelishments etc
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Totally organize my house and my office.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: My Squeeze and chalks
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Making pages for my uncles book in time for visits and cropping with my daughters
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I use less pictures and more embellishments. I like cropping pictures down so the subject stands out.
11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? I would like to learn how to make a mini album.

I am tagging Laura next to tell us about her !

1 comment:

KimmyKimKim said...

Laura!
Get your butt signed up for the crop.
Get your TAG questions done!
I hope they clear these roads!
We wanna hang out with everyone!