Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Episode Try and Try Again

I am really proud of Gabby. Last week she auditioned to be in the school talent show and even though her poetry reading was not selected - I am really proud that she tried her best. Gabby even wrote her own poem.

Here is a copy of her beautiful poetry for your reading pleasure...

Every day I check the mail
I check the mail which is brought by Dale
Dale brings the mail but he's as slow as a snail
A snail's tail is probably faster than Dale.

My gramma sent me cookies once in the mail
But Dale was so slow the cookies were stale
Stale as a hockey puck, harder than a nail
My cookies wound up in the garbage pail
AHH MAAN!

What a great job she did. She is a very enthusiastic presenter.

1 comment:

KathyP said...

I love your poem, Gabby ! Poppy and I are very proud of you. You got a lot out of participating in the audition and I'm sure you will get a turn to present your work soon ! Excellent job !