Monday, July 27, 2009

Episode: Blogging from the Bend

So here we are!
Our first official Grand Bend vacation! Here with us we have Kathy and Robert, Greg, Alexandra, Alison, Mary Margaret, Dave, Kim, Gabriella, Rui, Cam, Laura, Tierney, Everett and the fur-friends, Lennox, Bogey, Chip and Squirt.
Pictures later on!
For now - please enjoy this log of comments from each of our Bend-ers.
Cam says: Dos Equis! I once experienced an awkward moment just to see what it was like!
Dave says: Kim's HAWT!
Kathy says: WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (real loud)
Laura says: Come back to me in a minute when I have thought of something good.
Robert says: At the bend - girls rule boys drool!
Greg says: It's beer thirty - BEEEERRRRR thirty!
Alison says: No sunburn - so happy about that!
Aly says: Burnt legs - boooooo
Tierney says: Best part was going to Sauble beach (I guess we forgot to mention that we are at Grand Bend)
Mary says: FUN!
Kim says: More later - PEACE!

1 comment:

mimipearz said...

ONLY ONE POST? I expected to be able to keep track of your shenanigans PMS'ers. I've been anxiously waiting for more updates. You must be having too much fun! I will see you all soon, miss you and love you tons! We're picking up our new furntiture tonight, and Kelsye-Lala tomorrow! Busy busy busy!