Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Episode: Garden, July 15th, 2009






The garden which we redesigned in May is coming along well. Thanks to the rain, our new plants and old are growing well, the weeds are well, growing like weeds too but oh well.
My memory garden for my Dad has Solomon Seal and Azalea both of which have white flowers. There is a piece of driftwood from Honey Harbour in the background, and an angel stepping stone. I got a new statue for the garden of a Yorkie which I found on my Bus trip at Humber Nursery. I have never found one of those before so I had to get it. My Monarda "Bee Balm" is new this year. I've had it before but accidentally pulled it out thinking it was a weed. I've got a new Iris too which I like, it's doing well. I'd like more of these ! My old pond has water iris and water hyacinthe. There are five fish in there, two supumkins and three goldfish.

No comments: