Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Episode: A croppin' we will go !

So excited for our first appearance at a public crop in Cambridge ! Gram took the Grandkids book to Gil and Connie's and they loved it. Gram liked the Molly book. She hadn't seen the completed one before. Dad has job interview for a buyer in New Hamburg on Thursday so keep your fingers crossed. Good sales at Midas yesterday so that was positive. Bogey is at work with me this morning. So far he has had steak and a chew bone from Art and some popcorn. I don't think he will want to leave !. Right now he is sleeping on my desk ! Cute ! Everyone likes his new hair cut. I was telling Gram about Tierney's "Hi Rui" fall down video. That was hilarious ! Taking an early lunch today 'cause I have to do the bank deposit. Rick is in Paris (France) Poor guy ! Hope you S's and M's are having a good week. Hope you S's feel better soon ! Kim & La are to be working on a strategic plan for the Stag & Doe on May 5th. Cool - can't wait.

1 comment:

KimmyKimKim said...

Oh yeah baby!
I haven't blogged in a week!
Perfect!