Monday, April 16, 2007

Episode: Gram pays a surprise visit

Gram stopped by on today for lunch ! Strange, because I had no idea she was calling. Mary told me that she was calling from her car. I grabbed the phone in panic mode thinking she was calling me on the way to the hospital to see some critically injured family member. Instead she said she was in Salem on her way home from Owen Sound. I agreed to meet her at home as I was getting a ride with Schmeebs and Dad @ 11:30. On the way we discussed how tragically off course she was to end up in Waterloo on a trip from Owen Sound to Barrie. When we met up it turns out she is on her way to visit Gil and Connie for a week ! Boy, am I out of the loop !! Here's a shout out to our sick little kiddies. Gab and Ru are on the mend now but our poor little Toopy has an ear infection. That is so sore, poor girl. Hope you feel better soon Tierney ! An emergency crop may be in the offing. Gil has requested a preview of his book. I don't think the general public understands that these books are not simply a cut and paste operation but a creative process driven by inspiration and creativity. Anyways, I better get cuttin' and pastin'. Can't go on Tuesday as it the WHS director's meeting. Exciting night tonight ! Megan and Rob are cooking dinner. They are in search of exotic ingredients at Sobey's ...I'll blog the results tomorrow.

No comments: