Friday, April 27, 2007

Meme, Uni & Toopys Day of Shopping

So .. tonight is my (Megan's) gala, meaning the awards party for the Advertising Program which I just gradumated from. And last night I get this call from my sister Laura, an M, who asks if I can babysit Princess Tierney for the day since her babysitters kid is sickly. So .. Tierney came last minute shopping with Unison, who had the day off, and I. We started our day off by heading over to Cam and La's to pick up the child, and trade vehicles. After Cameroon went to work we busted our tails and headed over to Conestoga College to drop off the tent cards for the event. Tierney met my program directer, Scottish Mr Joe Romer, and my favourite teacher of the whole bunch. He called her the "beautiful blonde" and she waved hi to him.

After that we headed out for some yummy breakfast at Wimpy's Diner where we tipped 25% .. cuz we're nice like that, and Tierney loved the potatoe wedge hash brown thingies and little pieces of ham. Speaking of ham, everyone thought she was the biggest one, cuz every 5 seconds she would yell out at the top of her lungs and bang her baba on the table. And of course everyone looked over at her and laughed cuz she was squeeling she was laughing so hard. She especially liked the little containers of milk they had for coffee and thought it was funny that I would say "Thats Milkie" when she shook them.




After Wimpy's we headed to Fairview Mall to get some last minute stuff for Gala including shoe inserts, earrings, necklaces, and shoes for Unison. But being the fantastic shoppers that we are we just HAD to pick up something for Teirney and Unison wanted a special gift, the new Benny Banassi CD. Apparently techno is cool again? But that wasn't the good surprise. Check out Tierney's new PET! .... She loved Mulligan so much, that when we took her into the store, she picked out her very own Mulligan. I'm not kidding, she really did pick it out for herself!

Stepping on the pedal & the huggability squeeze test!





TADAAAAAA .. we'd like you to meet, Bunny Wabbit.



Washing the bunny.
Lots of fun I know. So .. that was our adventure. I'm just heading to get my hair done and Uni is haning with the bebe at the house while she naps. I hope you liked reading about our day! And betcha cant wait to see how smokin' hot me, mom, dad, and uni will look tonite!

-Signed, Meme



















3 comments:

KathyP said...

Cute bunny Tierney ! You are a lucky little lady. Love Nanny

KimmyKimKim said...

Awesome bloggin'.
Dón't be jealous but later La and I (PandS) will be telling some high-larious hi-jinx and pimpin' good stories from Garden club fair. No WAY any college grad party will be as friggin cool as that! Next year you can go too...

Iris Hanlon said...

Hey Meme and Uni,
Thank you for taking such good care of me and having such a fun day with me. You guys always make the day so much more fun than just sitting aroung watching TV. Thank you for Bunny Wabbit I wuv her so much!! I hope you had an awesome time at the gala I saw pictures and you guys looked major hot.
Love Tierney Zaida