Saturday, March 31, 2007

Birfday Girl

What better theme for my first post on your blog than my first baby's first birthday party. Let's take a moment to remember the day, shall we?


It was a perfect day at the Waterloo Childrens museum, Tierney was surrounded by all of her favorite people and she was wearing her shoes that make the tapping sound, all was right in her world.








We got to listen to a story telling by a local author and eat taco dip and take in all the awesome exihibits the mueseum had to offer. It was a great day, all told. I totally can't wait for next years birthday and see what awesome fun we can stir up then.


As much as I would like to make time stand still, I can't help but get so much more excited for what lies ahead around the next corner on this crazy ride called "motherhood"!







These are Tierney's loot bags for all the kids at her party.






Tierney and Dad workin the crowd, doin a little mingling.










Number one taco dip for my number one girl!!!!!!









We sent cool messages to each other using the Morpho-metre!!!!!!





"Hey Nanny!!! Isn't this fun??!!"








Mommy, Me-Me, and Tierney on the plasma scooters.


Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so fun and memorable!!!!!



1 comment:

KathyP said...

We had a wonderful time at the 1st Birthday Party of TZIM. I really enjoyed the Children's Museum and would definitely go there again. The lunch was great and as usual we had a great time visiting with all the other Marts as well !
KathyP