Thursday, March 29, 2007

Episode Speed Shopping. What's "lunch" got to do with it?


Shopped with The Sister at lunch. (Sorry Laura for making you starve while you helped me shop and got nothing for yourself and then had to eat at your desk anyway because I took too long!!!)
What's better? Shopping with both sissies, mommy and the Gee.
Who can't wait to see my new DKNY capri pants??? I bet you can't wait now that I have said it out loud.
I figured out why I love DKNY - here is a quote I read on their website - "Karan's quest for the perfect jeans, as well as her desire to dress her daughter Gabby, resulted in the 1989 birth of DKNY." Well - if that just doesn't do it for ya. The lady obviously has taste in style and baby names!

3 comments:

KathyP said...

I feel sad about eating my veggie soup and playing on the internet at my lunch hour. I could have got a work out at Conestogie !

KimmyKimKim said...

I feel sad too. We totally have to plan these things better. Ok - tomorrow - lunch out??? We could pick you up and then go somewhere and eat and hang? Do you have any plans?
We started out in the caf and then just said - nope - out we go. We shouldda called first. Tomorrow? I dunno what La's lunch is...

KathyP said...

The PMS gals are heading to Mom's for lunch today !! Toops and meme are hangin with Bogs and Donadog. BBsitter kids is sick. The weekend is almost here Yahoo !!