Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Episode Guide: New Crocs and a Hot Day to wear em!

March 27-07 What a fantastic weather day outside. The kids were filthy when I picked them up and that is just the way I like em. They had a blast at Lenni's house playing outside, skipping, playing ball and drawing chalk pictures. Kewl!

We got a new pair of crocs shoes for Mommy and I took them to her work. Now she matches Gab and I. Hopefully the rest of the girls (La,Me,Too) will catch up to the cool factor that is us.

Just had dinner and now we are outside to play until it gets a bit dark, then homework, bath and bed. Here is hoping in that order! What a day!

2 comments:

KathyP said...

I wore my new crocs dog walkin' with meme...she was so jealous. She'll be getting her own asap !

KimmyKimKim said...

Too funny. We could get her some next week at the GT for a surprise. That was a fun little stop on the way home the other night. The brats loved it. They also got new kites and candy.
xo